The Vision, Mission, and Values of the Regulator of the National Lottery derive from the National Lottery Act 2013 and public sector values and are set out here:
A safe, sustainable, properly run lottery maximising returns for good causes.
We aim to achieve our vision by:
- Overseeing the operations of the National Lottery and enforcing compliance as required
- Considering proposals from the Operator and approving them as appropriate
- Managing and controlling the National Lottery Fund
- Exercising the enforcement rights of trademarks of the National Lottery
- Ensuring best practice in governance is adopted in the management and governance of the Office
Our values in achieving this work are:
- Maintain independence
- Act always with impartiality and integrity
- Work in a professional and effective way
- Meet our unique challenges and be innovative in our approach
- Maintain transparency in our work
- Value our people
The RNL acknowledges the importance of its vision, mission, and values in maintaining high standards and quality provision of service.